- I have no patience–seriously, I had envisioned a long, long time away from the blog. The result? A frickin’ week (unless you count my trip to Europe and then it’s something like two-three weeks).
- I still need to find some sort of balance between writing on the blog and writing for work. I do believe my work suffered last semester because I spent way too much time writing/reading blogs. No more! I’m going to go for one post a week I think (I know, I know, that’s the rate I was writing at last semester as well, BUT, this time I vow to write once a week and not feel guilty if I don’t write any more than that).
- I have a problem with guilt. Oh wait, that’s nothing new. What do you expect when I come from a Catholic-Jewish background? It’s like a doubly-potent-guilt-trip laser beam is constantly aimed at me. Oy.
- For a while I tried to figure out what kind of blog I was writing. It’s not really a book blog. It’s not really an academic blog. Oh wait! The answer’s in my blog name: Loose Baggy Monster. I’m not a fan of Tolstoy for nothing!
- I have no patience. Thought it was worth repeating.
Anyhoo, I think I’m back, and coming up will be a post with pictures! of London! and Paris! and the books I bought while I was there!