Because I’m in the midst of writing several papers, my brain can only handle bullets today.
- Coffee is supposed to go into your mouth…as opposed to down the front of your shirt. Apparently, I confused the two today.
- Laptops = cat beds, but only when you actively need to be typing.
- Cats are very good at emotional blackmail.
- Despite the fact that I have a relatively large desk, I prefer to work from the couch, with my laptop propped on the coffee table and a fortress of books/papers surrounding me. That’s right, I have once again taken over the living room…poor Apparent Dip.
- My life is really boring in the summers. I read. I pretend to write. I read some more. I watch a lot of brainless television. I actively avoid writing. Repeat ad nauseam.
- I really love my camera.
To distract you from the boring-ness of this post, here are some more cat pictures! And a pretty flower!