At the risk of sounding like the gropen-führer of California or some freaky kids in a horror movie…I might be back!
Here’s what I’ve been up to lately:
- finishing my MA in one year instead of two (cuz that’s how I roll)
- adopting a fourth (and feral) cat–her name is Edna Furber (literary pun intended)–she won’t let us touch her yet, but she has no problem letting us feed her.
- reading lots and lots and lots of books
- finding out that finishing an MA in one year instead of two is kind of a silly idea
- getting into Ph.D. programs
- deciding to stay put for said Ph.D.–something I didn’t think would happen, but makes me happy after all
So stay tuned, because I’m going to try to post a bit more regularly (particularly as I should be writing and revising 6 papers in the next couple of weeks and I need to procrastinate)!